Can you believe it's been 40 years?
Neither can we, but it's time to celebrate Monterey High School Class of 1979 with a 40-year reunion
weekend. Come for two fun-filled days of catching up and reminiscing with fellow MHS 79 classmates
September 14 and 15, 2019.
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 14
- 5 p.m. – midnight
Monterey Conference Center
1 Portola Plaza, Monterey, CA
- Join us for a wonderful evening with a reception, dinner and dancing at the newly remodeled Monterey
Conference Center in downtown Monterey.
- Cocktails—5 p.m.
- Dinner—6:30 p.m.
- Dancing to follow until 10 p.m., BUT the Reunion does not end until midnight!
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 15
- 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Kelly Short Lloyd's Mothers Home
1528 Monterey-Salinas Highway (Highway 68),
- Carlie Short (Kelly's mother) will be graciously hosting a brunch for reunion attendees on Sunday.
The cost is included in the Reunion ticket. Please RSVP when you purchase your reunion ticket(s).
- Call Kelly if you get lost (970) 389-2262.
Includes Saturday night and Sunday brunch.
See our PDF for local hotels offering reduced room rates.
Or check your favorite travel/hotel website including Airbnb-type sites.
A photo presentation will play throughout Saturday evening, so if you have any high school
or past reunion photos that you would like included (as space allows), please email them to Lorri (Harrell)
If you know of a MHS 1979 class member that has passed on and is not listed on this
website, please contact Kevin Douglass Greene (email@example.com). They will be included on this
website and in a tribute at the reunion.